Love Metamorphism

Undergoing transformation..in a state of  uncertain motion
The classic example of Metamorphosis. A caterpillar turning into a butterfly and breaking free from its cocoon.So easy and a treat to watch.Why can't real life be so beautiful...and graceful?Why does any change have to be so painful, so damn complicated? Why does it come so slowly? Why are some things so hard to comprehend at the first go? Why the hell don't we realize some things until they happen to us? and the biggest question of them all...Why in the world do we have to fall in Love....

Yes,I am a love-lorn guy..still smarting from Cupid's Arrow...

and why I am writing this? Honestly, I don't know.It has been more than 5 years now since it happened 

and what have I learned up until now? That I am still almost as pathetic as I was then, but possibly a bit sharper..with heightened senses...

and what do I want to do? Probably kill myself after all the pain I have caused the one person I love the most.

See the thing with life is..you can't plan it all out and you can't leave it all to chance as I found out, once I was on the receiving end of it. Somehow, you have got to know how, what and when things will happen and still think of a way to randomize those events so that they are not so much, pre-knowledge.Possibly the dumbest or cleverest lines I have ever written.

So here I am, on a date which is going pretty well and I say."That dress doesn't really suit you".Rookie mistake.I know, but you can't help it.Me and my blabbering mouth.

She cooks me a perfectly good meal and I love the taste.Yet, all I have to say, is..."You know, with a little bit more cheese, and a little less salt..this would have been much better".What an ass...plus the hole.

and that my friends, is just the beginning. The more you get, the more you want. and the more you keep getting, the more ungrateful you become. Until, one day you realize how big a pig you have been. 

Now that you have realized it, what do you do? Instead of appreciating the things that made your day, and that made your clock tick, you behave like an ungrateful S.O.A.B.? An apology seems to be too less , and a gift meaningless. A hug seems to say, I am sorry for the things that I have done, and a kiss seems to say, just forget it all.

That is when you realize, what you have to do. That just to love her and pamper her isn't enough. To adore her and give her what she wants is just what anyone would do. To write or sing for her is just another circus act. You have to stand up to the world, be the Man that she actually wants you to be and make her realize that not only will you love her forever and be by her side always, but that her happiness is the only thing that will keep you ticking for the rest of your life.That is the ultimate metamorphosis.


The transformation is complete...




Comments

Zomato Profile

View my food journey on Zomato!