To blog or not to...

For nearly a decade now, I have been thinking of writing a blog but I resisted giving myself or my friends one excuse or the other. The idea of opening up to complete strangers was not something that I relished. It really hit me that it has been some time since I had the thought of blogging when Amitabh Bachchan, the now old, "Angry Young Man" started writing a blog in his mid-sixties.


Over the years, I have read many blogs, some truly inspiring, and some extremely forgettable ones.But for every blog that I read, at some point, during reading it, I used to think, I could have done a better job.If only I had a blog.How self-patronizing, some might say, and I would agree.


Over the years, the content of blogs have become richer, people are now more self-aware and knowledge of all sorts is strewn across the Internet. Yet, that splinter lodged somewhere in my head seems to budge yet again.I fear that the time has come where I can ignore it no longer. Or it might just be an overdose of watching Sheldon Cooper in "The Big Bang Theory"....


Whatever it is, even though I might come across as a truly arrogant and self-possessed person, I am glad to have said what is truly going on in my mind right now. Expect nothing but a bric-à-brac of completely random thoughts, which though not related, somehow make me the person I am and the world as it is....




And incidentally, today is the 14th of February.. So..Happy Valentines Day..:

Comments

Zomato Profile

View my food journey on Zomato!